1. Warm a double strip by rubbing it between your hands for 20 - 30 seconds or until the strips separate easily.
2. Cut the waxing paper strips in a proper size which fit the area you want to wax.
3. Slowly separate the double strip and place 1 strip aside for subsequent use. Any open strips left after you have completed waxing, can simply be folded in half for next time.
4. Firmly smooth a strip onto the area to be waxed in the same direction as body hair growth. Press the strip down onto the skin to avoid the air inside which will affect the usage, applying pressure with your hand. Rub FIRMLY and REPEATEDLY in the direction of body hair growth.
5. Hold the skin taut with one hand and grip the bottom of the wax strip with the other and pull back quickly, close to the skin. The quicker the motion, the more effective the result. Place firm pressure onto the waxed area with your hands to relieve any discomfort.
6. Use body lotion to remove any wax residue that may remain.
Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
Do not use if skin suffered an adverse reaction to wax in the past.
If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
Keep away from children.