- Molded plastic writing aid cuff holds a pen or pencil art adjustable angle for a comfortable and stable writing position
- Easy on easy off right-handed writing aid steadies a pen, pencil, or other utensils to assist those with injured fingers, limited mobility, or weak grip
- Contoured to securely fit the hand for a relaxed comfort and fit while writing or drawing
- Wing nut locks pen or pencil into position to allow for stable and secure writing position
- Non-latex molded plastic reshapes easily with a heat gun
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.