- 6 brush pack - buy together and save!
- Ideal tool for initial oral-motor therapy and stimulation with soft rubber flanges at the head to provide stimulation in any direction
- Thick, contoured handle for easy gripping
- Can be used with adults or children
- Brush can be washed with warm water and gentle soap
NUK Massagers are an ideal tool for initial oral-motor therapy and stimulation. The NUK rounded massage brush has soft rubber flanges at the head arranged to provide effective stimulation in any direction. The massager handle is thick and contoured for easy grasping. Can be used with adults and children for oral-motor facilitation, stimulation, and desensitization. Each patient should have his or her own NUK massager. Massagers should be rinsed thoroughly after each use, washed occasionally with warm water and gentle soap. Replace NUK Massagers after two to three months. NUK Massager Brushes are wrapped individually and sold in packs of 6.