Mango butter has good emollient properties and lends protection against the sun.
Some of the most valuable fatty acids in this butter are stearic, oleic (46%), lonoleic acids (unsaturated Omega-6 fatty acid). It contains vitamins A, high amounts of Vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron and magnesium.
Reasons to use Mango Butter
- Heals muscle, fatigue, aches and tensions
- Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
- Treats eczema and dermatitis
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- Relieves insect bites
- Heals skin rashes
- Relieves skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
- Fights frost bite
- Effectively treats dry skin
- Moisturizes and soothes tough or rough skin
- Treats small wounds and skin cracks
- Fight off lines, wrinkles and sun damage.
Add this product to your cart and start reaping the benefits!
Please note: packaging may vary as we continuously improve our packaging and visual presentation to improve the customer experience.