- Securely holds pen, pencil, paintbrush, chalky or tools of a similar diameter, which are then controlled by the mouth and can be maneuvered with ease
- Lightweight mouth wand device weighs 3 ounces for long term ease of use
- Adjusts with thumbscrew locknut at distal end to vary angle and diameter up to 1/2 inch
- Long handled extension device for elderly, disabled, quadriplegics, and those with limited or not hand function
- Hygienic product cannot be returned after package seal is broken, pencil not included, non-latex
For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and home care devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a Therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational Therapists, physical Therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reaches and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.